Saturday, June 16, 2012

Product Review-RESQ/CO. Leash

Weasley here:

 A few weeks ago mom bought me a black Mimi Green harness and she decided I needed a snazzier leash to go with it, intead of this boring old blue one.  So she ordered me a black rope leash from Resq/Co.  

From the Resq/Co.website: "Drawing inspiration everywhere from dog beach to the horse stables, our leashes were designed with the discerning sea, horse and dog lover in mind who values craftsmanship & quality above all else."  Hhhm sounds fancy.  Being the discerning puglet I am, I was curious to see if the product would  love up to the claims.


 It arrived in this cool bag:

and when I opened it, ta da!   A truly beautiful leash.

According to the website Resq/Co. leashes are all American made and feature quality 5 tuck hand spliced rope (whatever that means), leather tags, and brass hard ware (snazzy!).   Another nice thing about the Resq/Co. company is that they give a portion of their proceeds to a variety of human and animal welfare organizations.  New charities are features on the daily section of their website.


I tried my leash out for the first time Friday night.   The taste test went well


Mmmmm, chewy!

Mom said the leash seemed very sturdy and fit my harness well

and I sure looked GQ in the pictures she took of me on some stairs we passed.  I think the black looks very nice against my lovely light fawn coat. 



The Resq/Co. website says "each of our leashes utilizes materials that will withstand the elements, evade corrosion and last the test of time."  So hopefully I will be rocking this leash for years to come!

Note from Mom: at this time RESQ/CO. only sells leashes but according to their site they will have Spanish inspired collars in the near future.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome leash Weasley! You sure know how to work a pose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one snazy leash! You do look very GQ on those stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice leash and the pup seems to like it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful looking leash!! And seems it passed the taste test :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm. Chewy. LOL. Yes, it looks very cool and chic. Nice pick, Mom.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great leash! Does it rub your human's hand when she holds it?
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No its very soft on the hands, more comfortable then the other dogs leashes actually

      Delete
  7. I love that leash- its very beautiful on you!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weasley you are a born model. Great photos.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete